Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

nom nom nom

Today I had my first espresso in Wien. Somehow I made it almost three days without ANY caffeine... I know, I know, crazy, right? Anyways, it was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it; we were in a museum and I didn't have my camera on me. I did take a picture of my second coffee-drink, though!
Mine is in the lower left hand corner.
While on the topic of firsts, I had my first schnitzel yesterday. And I somehow registered just how fantastic it was, despite my sleep depravity (I actually fell asleep at the table while we were waiting for our food).

For those of you not introduced to the glory that is the Wiener Schnitzel

Today we went to an amusement park called the Prater. It was here that we had langos, a deep fried circle of bread slathered with garlic butter. So amazing.

Marly, Amy, and Grace

This is just an epic picture of Dominique.

No comments:

Post a Comment