Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

the LU bunch


I thought it was going to be cool. Maybe a wee bit Seusical. But Hundertwasser was truly breathtaking, and I want to live there. Maybe when I'm rich and famous? AND, let me just say this: Stephansdom is AMAZING. For those of you who don't know, Stephansdom is the largest Cathedral in the city as well as an important icon in Wien (you can read more about it here). This picture is only of, say, the top fifth of the Cathedral, and a very small portion at that.

Lindsey sitting on the edge of my window
Kate actually leaning out my window
 Our group here is pretty fantastic for a bunch of reasons, but my favorite is definitely the Brady Bunch syndrome. You see, most of our rooms are on one side of the building, and they all have windows that open up without those pesky annoying screens (man do I hate those). The result? Us hanging out of our windows to talk to each other. Also, take a look at the view out my window...

1 comment: