Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Getting Ready

In less than a week I will be traveling to Europe, where I will spend the remainder of my semester. I have spent the past two weeks getting to know the the other thirty-one people who will also be spending time in Wien, as well as preparing for my trip and trying not to jump out of my skin with excitement. Because I am so VERY excited. It kind of looks like this...
I am also super di duper nervous. Even in spite of this, though, I can't wait. I would appreciate positive vibes from anyone who cares... prayers, gifts of good karma, whatever floats your boat.

Last night I was making out my packing list and it hit me: the two things I will be taking in the greatest quantity are underwear and needles (for my 'betes). This amuses me to no end.

Auf wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment